My Dogs

Dogs, the most common house pet besides cats. I have 2 dogs, one is a puppy the other is a 3 year old. The puppy's name is Teddy and the 3 year old dog's name is Cookie. Teddy is very sweet and fluffy and likes to play with Cookie. Cookie is very sweet and likes to play with Teddy. They are both Havanese. Teddy is over 10 pounds! at only 4 months.  I think Teddy will be 15-20 pounds when he is full grown. Havanese range between 8-12 pounds usually. Teddy on the other hand is probably 10.5 to10.9 pounds right now. There is a 37 pound Havanese out there (very rare--way too big) my mom found on a FB group. Place a bet on how many pounds you think Teddy will be at 1 year old, in the comments below. The person closest to the actual weight will win a prize!


Teddy

Cookie 

Comments

  1. Nice post! I predict Teddy will be 22.5 pounds at 1 year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to more posts, and the more puppy pics, the better!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Below Comment You WILL!!

Popular Posts