The LEGO brick is one of the most widely used building systems for kids, teens, and adults . LEGO has so many themes like Star Wars, Minecraft, LEGO city and many more! The fun thing about LEGOs is, you can make anything you want; like an airplane, car, boat or even a scene  from a movie. LEGO sets can range in size from 10 pieces to 7,000 pieces. They can be played with or collected . I made a LEGO airplane with a lot of bricks. If you want to make yourself a LEGO airplane it can be your own design or based off a real plane. The challenge of the week, is to make your own LEGO plane. If you do, please put a pic in the comments below. If you want to see more LEGO vehicles, please put your idea in the comments below and I will be happy to create it for you.  Happy building! 

Comments

  1. That plane is so cool - how long did it take you to build?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin this is so cool! One day I hope to go to Lego Land! Jeep building...you rock at it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so good at this stuff! I am looking forward to seeing more of your posts! Youre incredibly talented! You should start a business someday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Below Comment You WILL!!

Popular Posts