vacation to Arizona
My family and I woke up around 5:00 in the morning to go to the airport so we can fly to Arizona. The flight was 5 hours going to Arizona, I brought my switch so I can play Minecraft on the plane. Once we landed, we took Cookie out of her carrier when we got off the plane so she can stretch her 4 legs after a 5 hour long plane ride. Cookie was under Dads seat on the flight to Arizona. Mom called my uncle to pick up her ,Cookie and I. Once we got to my aunt and uncles house, I changed into my bathing suit so we can go swimming in there pool. My uncle and aunt have a Chow/German Sheppard mix her name is Sasha but I call her Sasha pup. We had pasta for dinner with my uncle and aunt then we hung out at their house.
Glad you had a good time. We will go out again. Always fun to hang with our family
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to go to see our family again!
Delete